Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dolly and Me at Zulily #zulily #doll #dollclothes

I've loved dolls for as long as I can remember.  I started collecting again in my 30's and I so enjoy being around my "babies." (Hee Hee, no I'm not nuts!)   My kids are getting older and more independent so at least I have some company! (Well maybe a little nuts!)

Anyway, on of my favorite sites for clothing is Zulily.  I wish they had been around when my daughter was small, they have such adorable outfits!! They always have such high quality merchandise for such LOW prices!

Today they have Dolly & Me and she would have loved it!  She used to love dressing like the dollies!  I just love this little romper for the patriotic holidays that are coming up:

Picture courtesy of Zulily
There are lots of other cute outfits too! Check out all of the goods at Zulily and tell me which one is your favorite!!

Disclaimer: When you click the links provided  and make a subsequent purchase, I will get credit for a referral and receive Zulily credits. 

Love and Blessings Always!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!