Saturday, March 13, 2010

Black History Month is over...

Black History Month is officially over. But thankfully companies like Black Heritage Toys know that learning about Black History is a year long... no, life long experience. They are committed to provided quality educational toys to help children learn in a fun and relaxing setting. In fact, the whole family can learn together!!

 One such toy is the President Obama 1000 piece puzzle.  The puzzle comes in a beautiful box and has a wonderful picture that can easily be used as a guide when working on the puzzle.

The back of the box has great information about President Obama.


When I received the puzzle, I knew just the person to have test it out for me.  My granddaughter G, is a HUGE Obama (and Michael Jackson) fan.  She loves anything to do with either of them, and she LOVES puzzles.  While this puzzle is for children 12 and above, I decided to give it to my 9 year old granddaughter (on the right, my 9 yo daughter on the left!) because I knew she would enjoy the challenge.  I don't think she was very excited though (LOL!)


So far she has worked on getting the edges and center pieces separated. She said the puzzle is HUGE and she's loving it! Thank you Black Heritage toys for letting us try this out for you!!

While Black Heritage Toys, a division of GEEBEE Marketing, provided the puzzle to us for the purpose of review, the opinions expressed are entirely my own. 

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I love it - a daughter and granddaughter the same age! I have a 17 mth old daughter, a grandson who is 19 mths and a granddaughter who is 3yo ! Its great isn't! They are helping keep us young!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!