Monday, June 21, 2010

The Runner by Cynthia Voigt

The Runner (Tillerman Family, #4) The Runner by Cynthia Voigt


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Wasn't crazy about this on, it took a long time to read.

The storyline was just OK. It showed how preconceived notions about things like race can really come back to bite you in the end! (pun intended!).

I found the main character descriptions were good but the storyline left a lot to be desired. It was told from the viewpoint of a headstrong teenager and his thoughts on his parents, his schoolmates and of course running. I just didn't find it very interesting at all.

This was a book from my personal collection. Nothing was received for this review.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!