Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not to BRAG but I'm VERSATILE!



Says Melysah from the Quintessential Housewife!  Thanks so much Melysah!  I do like to talk about different things so I guess that fits!! OK So the rule is I have to tell you 7 things about myself:

1. I love to read... I guess you might have figured that out by the number of book reviews that I do (when I'm not to lazy to post them!)

2. I collect dolls... and I play with them too!  I dress them for the seasons and do their hair real pretty! And I have a doll business to boot, check me out!

3. I've been married for 21 years!!  Yes I know you couldn't guess because of my youthful glow... but it's true!

4.  I have three beautiful children (two boys, one girl) and two grandchildren (one of each).  My daughter and granddaughter are both 10 as of today!!  Happy Birthday Gabby!

5. I tend to spoil my kids.  I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.. they are really good kids!!

6. When you first meet me, I'm VERY quiet, but once I get to know you, I don't shut up! LOL!

7.  I'm the only girl out of six children.  My Daddy did NOT spoil me no matter what my Mom tells you!  I'm in the middle and we are paired off.  The two oldest are in TX, me and my middle brother are her in NJ and my two youngest are in AZ.  Weird how that happened.

So that's some little known facts about me!  Now I'm supposed to pass on the award!

Now for the rules for winning this award

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
  • Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

1. Keep Me Curly
2. Big Mama
3. Happily Ever After
4. Living Rich With Coupons
5. A Mom After God's Own Heart
6. Black Doll Collecting
7. Cherish My Daughter
8. For the Little Doll in Your Life
9. Praise and Coffee
10. Roxanne's Dolls
11. Squarepeg's Misc Musings
12. The Holistic Health Maven
13. Mother of Pearl it is
14. Air Force. Wife. Life.
15. American Girl Doll Hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!