Friday, January 14, 2011

Well Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello Hello Hello!

Jumping back in here to wish you all the most blessed of New Year's (somewhat late!). I'm just coming out of a period where I felt overwhelmed and out of sorts! Do you ever get like that? Needless to say, blogging was the last thing on my mind!!

I'm happy to say that TODAY IS A NEW DAY! My spirit has been renewed and I'm looking forward to sharing!


So let's get started! I have so much to catch up on. Some WAY overdue book reviews, a few giveaways (including another CSN giveaway, maybe with Spring on it's way you can use it towards an outdoor playset!) and some product reviews.

I'd also like to incorporate some new things, like how I saved TONS of money of Christmas and gift shopping last year, or sharing about how coupons have helped me keep my family in food, deodorant and lotion for a LONG time!

My goal this year is to provide helpful information to my readers and some fun stuff to. I'm also considering combining this blog with my business blog but I have decided on that yet. I will keep you posted.

So once again, Happy New Year and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!