Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wow! What a month!!

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry to have been missing in action!! It's been a challenging month between my daughter being sick, then me getting it, then my son getting it, then my daughter getting it back, then me... well you get the picture!!

But I'm back now and I have lots to share. I've done some reading and I have some book reviews to share, I got some goodies in the mail and I would love to share about those (and some giveaways too!) and I would love to update you on my "frugal" journey. It's been lots of fun and I'm starting to see savings already.

Anyway, I'll be popping in to check on you guys too! Hope you are all well and blessed!

Love and blessings!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear they (and you) are back in action!

    Love and blessings right back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!