Thursday, February 4, 2010

Remember I told you about Coupon Mom?

Well she loaded a great new episode last week to help get you ready for Super Sunday!! This is very timely for me since I'm heading to the warehouse store tomorrow! LOL! The current video is helping a SAHM stock her office for under $100!!! I don't get paid or compensated to share this. I just love Coupon Mom and I want to share what I'm learning!!

See what other shoppers are saying about the Coupon Mom Show and join in on the conversation at the official site: http://show.couponmom.com. Tune in next week to see how Coupon Mom conquers catering a party for only a few dollars per person!

I'm serious, I've been saving so much more money since watching her videos and following the tips I can use. I even got some great deals at CVS!!! And check out her (free) forums too.

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

3 comments:

  1. I'm you newest follower and have to say thank you for introducing me to CouponMom! I have seen her before and she has even been on our local news! But I never saw her videos until you blogged about it! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coupon mom too! She has so many great tips! I love all the money I save too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching her show...very motivating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!