Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Book Review: It Looked Like Spilt Milk

It Looked Like Spilt MilkIt Looked Like Spilt Milk by Charles G. Shaw


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a cute book to read! Great for new readers or younger.

The funny thing is the other night, my son was getting ready for bed.  He had testing at school the next day so he had an earlier bedtime.  He had taken his shower and was still putzing around. So I said in my best Mommy voice "B, it's time to go night night, are you finished getting ready for bed?  Do you want Mommy to read you a story?"  I didn't hear anything, then all of the sudden he comes tearing into the room with this book in his hand, lays on the floor in front of me and waits for me to start reading.  So I read him the book and all throughout, he said "Mommy what is it?", "Mommy I wonder what it is?", it was VERY entertaining.

Why you ask? Only because my son is 17!! Yes I said SEVENTEEN! LOL! I was hysterical by the time we were finished!! It was a really cute book though!!

This is a book from my personal collection. I reviewed this book on my own and was not compensated in any way!


View all my reviews

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book review. It sounds like a good read :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!