Friday, March 11, 2011

Is there a Dr. in the House?!?!

I'm thinking there is something seriously wrong with my 17 year old.  He has cooked dinner three times in the last two weeks!!!  OK, I admit the first time he grilled the steak because he wanted to go driving when I got home from work.  But the other two time, there was no prompting!!  Oh don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining and I wouldn't even be concerned really, except, he cleaned the kitchen too!  Now come on parents, this is NOT normal behavior for a 17 year old boy.  Should I get him checked out????

Wanna know what he made?  On Saturday, it was actually lunch that he made.  He grilled fresh fish and made Onion Rings on the side.  The fish was seasoned perfectly!! Can you say YUM! 

Then Wednesday, he made chicken (fried and grilled), his own version of creamed spinach (another YUMMY!) and a pasta side (from Knorr's).  He had the table set and all of the dishes ready to serve when hubby got home!  I got home later but it was still great to just come in and take my shoes off and eat! LOL!

I asked him why and he said he was bored!  I wish he would get bored more often!  It sure is nice coming home to a clean house and fully prepared meal!

Thanks B!  You are a great son! 

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I sure hope that when my kids get old enough that they'll cook and clean when they're bored!! What a sweetheart you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!