Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogging weekend! #blogathon2

Hello everyone,

I just want you to know I've really been taking steps to clean up my blog and provide better content for you.  So this weekend I will be participating in the Biannual Blogathon Bash.  The Bash is set up with mini challenges that will help me improve my blog and make it a better experience for you the reader when you come visit.  The blogathon started yesterday, June 22, but we had severe thunderstorms so I'm just getting started today.

I will be around and blogging most of the day today.  My family is off for a day of fishing, Mom is staying home to do laundry, read and blog!  Some of the activities I will be doing for the blogathon are:

Learning to write a better book review
Learning to write better tweets
How to make photo collages
So much more!!

Tomorrow me and my daughter are taking in the movie Brave then off to church!  I'll be here in the afternoon though!  

I hope you'll check in periodically to see how I'm doing.  Or maybe you even want to join in!

Biannual Blogathon Bash 

So that's the deal and I hope to see you around this weekend!

Love and Blessings Always!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in, hope you get lots of things done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!