Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Great Deal on Backpacks! #backtoschool #backpack #zulily

It's almost time for back to school (can't believe how fast this summer is going!), so I'm on the hunt for great bargains on back to school supplies.  I was browsing over at my favorite bargain site Zulily today and I saw a great deal on backpacks, so I thought I would share it.  You have to be a member to see the backpacks but sign up is free. 

If  your children are anything like my daughter, they might not make it a full year with one backpack.  I plan to get her one to start the school year and a back up!!

Anyway, check them out here!  This one is my fave!



Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with Zulily in any way.  However, I will receive a credit should you decide to make a purchase. 

Love and Blessings Always!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole thought of buying back packs...that means schools starting!! looks like a great backpack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!