Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello all!

Whew, the back to school rush is over for the moment, picks up again next week in full force!! But anyway, I wanted to share with you one of the other activities I participate in, digital scrapbooking. I love taking my photos and creating beautiful pages. Here is one I created recently about a little lamb:



Kit used is Hugs and Kisses by Lynne Simmons.

I bring this up because I wanted to let you know that I always get to work with beautiful kits like this for free. Yep, I don't pay a cent! Being part of the Digitals Creative Team has given me the opportunity to work with so many different designers products and it's lots of fun (and very challenging!). So if you'd like to join us over at www.digitalscrapbookpages.com, drop Stacey a line!




Creative Team Call for Digitals store

Want to work with a variety of fabulous designers, earning free kits and making gorgeous layouts? We have the job for you!

We need several more members to join our Creative Team at Digitals. Each CT member will work with a designer for one month at a time, making at least 2 layouts with each kit provided and posting them in our gallery, DST, and a minimum of 2 other galleries of your choice. Emailing LOs through Yahoo groups, writing reviews in the store, and submitting to magazines are big pluses. You will be given a minimum of 2 kits per month (4 layouts) for free, but you have the opportunity to do more if you and the designer wish. CT members will rotate to a new designer each month.

Please be willing to make a minimum 3 month committment and sign a confidentiality agreement.

Please email stacey@digitalscrapbookpages.com with a paragraph explaining why you want to be on the team, links to the galleries where you are most active, your other involvement in the digital scrapbooking community (moderator, teams, etc.,) your username at our site, and a little about yourself. This call will remain open until we find people that fit our team. We look forward to your applications!

5 comments:

  1. I've never done digital scrapbooking before. I love to scrapbook, though, so I'm sure I would enjoy it. I make my own greeting cards, for fun.

    I belong to Goodreads, too! Don't you just love a good book? Too bad as mommies we don't get to read as often! Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fun Amo, and the good thing is you can do it in small blocks of time and just save and go back to it without all the mess!

    I do love goodreads. I keep a book by my bed and have one loaded onto my IPOD touch so I always have something to read! I've actually been getting through a lot just reading a little at night and a little when I first wake up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, digital scrapbooking looks like fun! Great job! :) Thanks so much for the follow! I am following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loke This Blog Im following you check out my blog www.jotwice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such an awesome thing. I wonder if they have found all the people they need?? I am going to check it out.

    Now a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!