Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank you One Chic Mommy


Wow! I won my first BLOG award! I'm so excited!!!

Thanks to One Chic Mommy at the Balancing Act of... One Chic Mommy, I appreciate you thinking of me for this award! I'm so flattered!!

Okay, the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now it's my turn to pass it along!


Here are my fabulous 15:

Black Doll Collecting
Eden's Little Ones
Vhiel's Corner
gracenotes95
A Mom After God's Own Heart
This Army Wife's Life
Shades of Green
Heeding the Call

Mommy Has to Work
Roxanne's Dolls
A Philly Collector
Afro Puffs and Ponytails
Health, Beauty & Family
Who says 8 is Enough
The Attic Girl

Enjoy your awards everyone!

Margaret

9 comments:

  1. awww...Thank you for the blog award! :) That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Margaret!!! I'll enjoy reading your blog!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Margaret. I got one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sweet to include me! Thank you Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking about me, Margaret. Congrats on your award, too! Wishing you continued success in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like giving kudos and compliments, but I love receiving them even more! Thank you so much for including me on your list. Let's stay connected!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!