Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Are YOU Waving? #christian


Hosea 6:3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
    let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
    he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
    like the spring rains that water the earth.


Everyday I drove by and I didn't know if she saw me or not but I would wave anyway. Sometimes she would wave, but I wasn't sure if she was waving at me.

I didn't think she could see me because I was in the dark.  Well, not really in the dark, but I was driving past in my car and sometimes the sun reflects and makes it look dark inside the car.  So I didn't know if she could see me waving.

But I waved anyway.

This reminds me a lot of how God waves at me

every
single
 day

He doesn't care if I'm watching that day, or if I'm going to wave back, He waves anyway.

Sometimes it's dark and rainy, and I can't see Him that well, He waves anyway.

Sometimes it's a clear, bright day, and He waves... and I choose not to wave back.  He waves anyway.

Thank you Lord, for waving at me every day, trying to get my attention, trying to get me to wave back.  I love you Lord and I'm sorry for not waving back!  I can't promise that I will do it every time, but I will wave Lord.

Will you wave back too?  Will you wave when he waves at you?

Love and Blessings Always!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!