Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't Forget to Wipe!

Ok, just know that you are going to see a LOT of Cottonelle posts over the next few hours.  I mean, who on Mom's Blogger Club COULDN'T use a month's supply!  Cottonelle is offering 24 free rolls for the first 200 bloggers.

  So in order to win, I need to pick whether I'm Team Under or Team Over.  I am definitely Team OVER!! 




I mean think about it... not to be gross but if you are a wrapper (the technique of wrapping Toilet paper around your hand to catch any overflow), the most efficient way to do this is by having the roll over on the spindle.  Don't believe me, check out the poll at http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com.  The majority agrees with me!

I'm so glad I could provide this valuable insight!

Oh yea, holla if you want to win a Cottonelle gift basket! You could win one of the 10 they are giving away just by leaving a comment.  Why don't you tell me if you are Team Over or Under??  Winners will be announced on January 29 so don't delay!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!