Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Follow

I found this the other day and told myself I needed to participate this week!  I want to be able to "talk" to people about the love of Christ and my efforts in being frugal.  I hope you will join me!

Copied from the One to Try  Blog:  Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families (currently not working) and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.




Here’s how YOU can join the celebration:


–Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.


–Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 2 slots. This week Hearts Make Families will not be participating due to technical issues. She will be back next week.


–Follow as many blogs as you’d like.


–Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.


–Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.


The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one – but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.


The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.


Please be patient with following or getting followers. With the tremendous response there are a lot to visit. The Mcklinky will stay here so you can visit blogs at your own pace.







MckLinky Blog Hop


Love and Blessings!
Margaret

9 comments:

  1. Maggie,

    Hi, I love this. I am already following you. I joined the Blog Hop. Thanks for the info.

    xox
    Jasmine
    Far Above Rubies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I signed up to be your Friday Follower! <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting;). Happy Friday follow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetie for joining this week and posting. I'm your newest follower. I'm having computer issues and switching over to Wordpress so my blog is down. I'll be back soon though.

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Friday Follow - thanks for the follow and I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, I'm on the late freight and I missed the blog hop. Now the Mc Linky is closed. Next time....(crosses fingers).



    http://www.hugsandkeepsakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm a new Friday Follower Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new follower from FF. Please come by and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways. Sorry I am a bit late at doing this, but better late than never. I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you better. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!