Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm BAAACCCKKK!

Hello,

Psalm 23:3 he restores my soul...

I'm back! My spirits are lifted, God is SO GOOD!!! My sister in law's home going service was BEAUTIFUL (even though the minister messed up her name!!). My husband is doing better, it will be a long time healing. Afterwards, we had a great time at his brother's house, lots of laughing and reminiscing (and good food! LOL!). I'm making the family a slideshow so they are all giving me pictures of their sister and their brother that died NYE last year. I did a small one for the service and they loved it.

Anyway, I'll be back to updating 2 - 3 times a week and I will be checking in on you guys as well!

Love and Blessings!
Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of when my grandfather passed away. It was one of the most memorable times for the adults as I was only 7. They had a get together afterwards at a popular park near the river and laughed, joked, ate and had a great time in his memory. He would have preferred that over tears and mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title reminds me of a horror film! LOL!! I am glad you are back to posting. Now what's my excuse?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @YouthfulTips That sounds like a wonderful time. Honestly that is the bes tway to do it! My SIL would be tickled we had a party for her!

    @Diva Nay Just what are you trying to say?? HUH??? I told you you would burn out, it's not a job, it's just fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!! It's not even burnout. I just haven't had time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!