Wednesday, November 11, 2009

There are 44 Days Until Christmas

What are your traditions and is Christ a major part of the holiday for you?

Have you started your shopping? If you have, good for you! If not, WE need to get to it!

My son was easy this year, he's going on a trip with a friend's family the day after Christmas. He's very excited, mommy not so much as he will be travelling alone for part of the trip!

My daughter hasn't even made a list. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

This year, I've made a decision to be content with what I have, so the focus is sharing the joy of giving with the children in my family.

I've decided to try something with my kids this year. I want them to MAKE a gift for a member of the family. They can buy for all of the others if they want, but the gift for this particular person will be handmade. I want to do this as well. I know my mom wants a calendar so I'm thinking that will be her handmade gift.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Love and Blessings,
Margaret