Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Book Review: Seventh Heaven

I hope I don't bore you with my book reviews but reading is a big part of who I am!  I've always loved reading and I'm so glad my daughter picked this up too!  I'm always interested in your thoughts if you read the book I'm reviewing!

7th Heaven (Women's Murder Club, #7) 7th Heaven by James Patterson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
From Goodreads: A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead.

As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home.

Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.

My review: I'm really loving this series, each book is better than the last! At this point, I feel like I'm a part of the Women's Murder Club and Lindsay, Claire, Cindy and Yuki are my best friends!

What I like most is how there's usually several story lines, in the books in this series.   In this case Lindsay and Joe, Claire and the baby, Yuki and Jason, Pidge and Hawk, Rich and Lindsay and Kelly.  So many stories, yet they all tie together seamlessly! I have to admit, I fell for some of the twists they put in there, especially at the ending.  I thought I was wrong in what I supspected!! But it ended up being what I suspected all along.  I feel sorry for the relatives though, not knowing! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

View all my reviews >>

This is a book from my personal collection that I won in a giveaway.  I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

Love & Blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!