Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I don't normally do this...

But I want to share with you about Ebates. Ebates is a shopping portal that gives you cash back for making purchases through them. I've been a member for some time and I go through peaks and valleys with shopping online. But when I do I go through Ebates. I tried the other portals but Ebates seems to have more of the stores that I like.

Ebates has a promotion going on right now where I could win an IPAD or $500 if I get 50 referrals. I would LOVE to have either so if you think this is something that would interest you, I would appreciate you signing up through my link! It's free and you get $5 in your account after your first purchase (plus whatever money you earned for shopping).

If you are already a member, share this with your friends, so they can join and you could win the IPAD or some other cool prizes. I really think it's worth it!

Check it out, and let me know what you think!

Love and blessings!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!