Monday, October 12, 2009

Chicken Soup for the African American Soul

Chicken Soup for the African American Soul: Celebrating and Sharing Our Culture, One Story at a Time (Chicken Soup for the Soul) Chicken Soup for the African American Soul: Celebrating and Sharing Our Culture, One Story at a Time by Jack Canfield


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a book that will always remain on my shelf to be read again and again. It's a delightful collection of stories from mostly everyday people. It's inspirational, it's educational, it's uplifting. There wasn't one story, quote or cartoon that I did not like. I appreciate the authors taking the time to put together this list of stories.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!