Friday, October 23, 2009

Loving My Husband Friday



I'm not usually a meme sort of person but I like this one. I tend to complain when my hubby does things to tick me off but I rarely tell about the times he has been wonderful. So here goes "Boo."

I love my husband because when our little M had a rough time this week (growing pains physically and mentally) he spent a whole evening watching the cake shows with her. She was in Daddy heaven! And I love him because he always has time to talk to B about teenage boy stuff! Love you honey!

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~Author Unknown

Forgot to mention the meme is from The Peer Review, you can participate here.

Margaret

7 comments:

  1. Awe! That is so sweet! Yeah. I complain about my hubby too, but when I hear others having issues I just feel so lucky and I tell him so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great meme! Very sweet that he watched cake shows all week with her! It reminds me of that public service announcement on tv with the dad who is helping his daughter practice cheerleading moves. It cracks me up and makes me cry at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting that you post this today. Just this week I saw 2 sisters get into it on Facebook. One was saying that she needs to stop complaining so much and start being thankful for what she had. The other one was saying that she wasn't complaining just venting. I didn't post any comments to it, but I agreed with the first sister. Maybe if we saw more posts saying what she was thankful for, then we wouldn't automatically assume that she was complaining and not venting. It's good to vent, but being thankful for the good things should be part of our routine too. Thanks for posting this and confirming for me that I need to also make this a habit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, it is great that hubby is being such a great father!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It so nice to see that Daddy - child bond! Thanks for joining in. Prayed for your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Affirming words are so important. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. There's enough husband-bashing going on in the blogosphere. This is a nice change of pace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!