Sunday, October 18, 2009

I WON!!!

Yippeee!

Friday as I'm driving to pick up my daughter from her after school program, I heard my favorite station, Star 99.1, say that they were giving away the new Snow White and the & Dwarfs DVD!


(picture belongs to Disney)


I really really really wanted the DVD. I heard from a friend that it has the first 6 minutes of Disney's the Princess and the Frog movie that's coming out for the holidays.

So I called and I WON!! I so hope I didnt' sound like a total freak on the radio! LOL! I hardly ever win anything so I was pretty excited!! My daughter did NOT believe me when I told her! Next Friday night is movie night!! Oh wait, pretty much every Friday night is movie night! LOL!

Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again!! Lil Mama has become addicted to watching this movie. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because some of us are so stubborn to not actually fork out money to BUY something if we don't WIN it when we had a CHANCE! Right?! You OUGHT to be excited! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!