Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Love Technology!!


I really love technology! I love my computers (yes plural), I love my iPOD Touch, I love my digital camera, and OH how I love my cell phone!!

If you are a parent, you know it's hard to sit down with your significant other and have a decent conversation. Whenever you are on the phone some emergency is bound to come up, like a paper that needs to be signed or hair that needs to go into a ponytail, yeah, you know what I mean.

But, in the solitude of my car after I've dropped my daughter off to school, but before I've arrived at work, OH the blessedness!!! I had a whole thirty minute, uninterrupted conversation with my hubby (well except for the toll collector, and when I lost connection going through the "dead zone." ) It was so nice, and we didn't talk about the kids either!! I like to think it made a long drive a bit more pleasant for him too! I love my cellphone (and my bluetooth too!!)

Embrace your favorite technology today!!

3 comments:

  1. I know!! Technology is great!! I would be lost without my computer. Now before a year ago I would have not cared if the computer was down, but I started blogging about a year ago and I need the computer all the time:) A few times it was down and I was actually pacing back and forth!!

    I also am crazy about my digital camera. My pictures look so much better than they did with my regular camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!