Friday, October 30, 2009

Rest in Peace May 1954 - October 2009

Last night was a long night.

My sister in law died.

We weren't expecting it, we were not prepared for it.

II Corinthians 1:3-7: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

Doris you were a mother, a grandmother, an aunt, a sister, a friend:







Doris, we love you, we will miss you, we will find comfort in the fact that you are healed, you are no longer in pain.



Margaret

14 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathies for the family. I am really very sorry to hear this. It is indeed comforting to know that she is no longer in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo sorry for your loss, you will be in our prayers tonight and every night. Donnertwo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret - I pray that God provides you and your family with the comfort and understanding needed to sustain you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you as only He can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family will be uplifted in my prayers. I'm glad she brought happiness to your lives during her time here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss...your family is in my prayers...May God give peace and comfort through his Holy Spirit....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. May the peace of God which passes all of man's understanding surround you and your family during this time. I am holding you all up in prayer. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much your kind thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Margaret I am continuing to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for your family to find peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a loved one but even more so when it's unexpected.
    I pray that you and your family find peace and comfort soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My thoughts are with you.
    Faith-Magdalene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment, it means a lot to me!